The final EVENT PROGRAM for Augusta Adventure Fest is now available and is essential reading for all competitors with schedule, course details, maps and more. Read it here.
ONLINE ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED. ENTRIES FOR ALL EVENTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT RACE REGISTRATION!
To speed up the process, please download, complete and present the relevant entry form below. If you are yet to complete your team entry you can also use the form below:-
Augusta Main Race and Cheeky Monkey Mini Race Entry Form >>CLICK HERE<<
Augusta Junior Survivor Entry Form >>CLICK HERE<<
Scroll down or click the index link below for further details about entries:
- ENTRY FEES
- EVENT T-SHIRT
- ENTRY FEE INCLUSIONS
- EVENT FIELD LIMITS
- NEW ZEALAND COMPETITORS – 50% OFF ENTRY
- RAPID ASCENT REFUND POLICY
- Entry fees outlined below are in (AUD).
- The Standard Fee applies from the time entries open in June until 10:00am (AEST) Friday 4 October 2019.
- The Late Fee applies from 10:00am (AEST) Friday 4 October to online entry closure at 8:00am (AEDT) on Tuesday 29 October 2019.
- The On-the-Day applies to entries received during event registration at Augusta over the event weekend.
- Junior Individuals refer to those who are under 18 years of age, except in the Junior Survivor race which is for those 13 years and under.
Cheeky Monkey Mini Race entry fees (Saturday)
|CATEGORY||Standard Fee||Late Fee||On-the-Day Fee|
|Team of 2||$185||$203||$223|
|Team of 3||$193||$212||$233|
|Team of 4||$210||$231||$254|
Augusta Adventure Race Entry Fees (Sunday)
|CATEGORY||Standard Fee||Late Fee||On-the-Day Fee|
|Team of 2||$276||$304||$334|
|Team of 3||$341||$375||$413|
|Team of 4||$394||$433||$476|
Junior Survivor Entry Fees (Saturday)
All competitors who enter BEFORE 8:00am AEST Friday 4 October, 2019 will receive a complimentary t-shirt with their entry. All entries after this date and time will NOT receive the exclusive last-ever Augusta t-shirt. So get in quick!
First 700 Junior Survivor Competitors will receive a complimentary event t-shirt.
CLICK HERE to view a sizing chart.
* Note one t-shirt per competitor only
ENTRY FEE INCLUSIONS
- Entry to the race including GST
- Event T-Shirt** Conditions apply- see above
- Post-race fruit
- Professional medical team
- Professional water safety team
- Electronic timing and results
- Professional photographers on course
- Chance to win some superb random draw prizes on race day
- Finisher Medal** Junior Survivor race only
- The adventure of a lifetime!
EVENT FIELD LIMIT
- Field limit of 800 in the Augusta Adventure Race
- Field limit of 650 Entries in the Cheeky Monkey Mini Race
- Field limit of 900 Entries in the Junior Survivor
What you need to provide
- All your race equipment, this includes a kayak, paddle and personal flotation device for the paddle leg and helmet for the mountain bike leg . CLICK HERE for more details.
- Mandatory Gear- this includes a First Aid Kit for the Adventure Race and Mini Race and Orange Smoke Flare for the Adventure Race. CLICK HERE for more details.
- A fun and friendly attitude – we don’t tolerate selfish idiots because they ruin things for everyone!
HALF PRICE ENTRY FOR NEW ZEALAND COMPETITORS
As part of our support for international competitors, we are happy to provide a significant entry discount to any competitor coming from New Zealand for the race as detailed:
- The half price offer applies to all events conducted as part of the Augusta Adventure Fest and includes the Augusta Adventure Fest, Augusta Junior Survivor, Ocean Swimming Race Ocean Paddling Race, Coastal Running Race and Mountain Bike Race.
- The half price entry is available for individual competitors, teams where the majority of competitors are New Zealand residents (so if a team of 4 people, 3 must be from NZL)
- To qualify as a New Zealand resident you must live in New Zealand for at least 6 months of the year and provide proof of residency
- Half price entries for the Augusta Adventure Fest must be submitted before 8:00am AEST Friday 20 September in order to qualify
- Contact Annie Knight in the Rapid Ascent office to submit your half price entry via [email protected] or call +61(0)3 5261 5511
Support for interstate and international competitors
In addition the support outlined above, we are very willing and able to help interstate and international competitors with their race logistics, this includes finding boats, providing support crew, booking accommodation and other travel recommendations. If you require assistance with any of these points please contact Annie Knight via [email protected] or call +61(0)3 5261 5511
- If a competitor voluntarily withdraws from the event (due to injury, illness etc) and notifies Rapid Ascent more than 3 weeks prior (PRIOR TO: 8:00am AEDT, Friday 11 October 2019) to the event, the entrant has the choice of receiving either a CREDIT or REFUND:
- CREDIT: towards a subsequent event less an administration fee of 15% of the entry fee paid. You must inform us in writing before this time. Any payment for SMS results service will be refunded in full.
- REFUND: Refund can be offered less an administration fee of 20% of the entry fee paid. (minimum fee $10, maximum fee $50). You must inform us in writing before this time. Any payment for Personal Accident Insurance or SMS results service will be refunded in full.
- NO REFUNDS if a competitor withdraws after 8:00am (AEDT) Friday 11 October 2019
- NO REUNDS OR CREDITS if a competitor withdraws after 8:00am (AEDT) Tuesday 29 October 2019.
If the event is deemed unsafe or unable to be held on the proposed date due to extreme climatic conditions, the following steps shall be followed:
- Rapid Ascent will endeavour to reschedule the event to another date with all entries carrying over to the new date.
- If you are unable to attend the newly proposed date Rapid Ascent will refund your entry fee.
- If the event cannot be rescheduled for any reason, Rapid Ascent will refund your entry fee.
Using your entry credit:
If you have credit with Rapid Ascent as per our refund policy from a previous event, please email Annie via [email protected] to arrange your entry. NOTE: A Rapid Ascent credit does not guarantee you an entry into an event. You are required to email when entries are open to confirm this.
- Entries are NOT transferable. We generously allow you to make changes to your entries including your team mates, however we keep a log of all changes and compare the initial entry with the registration listing. In the case of team entries, at least one team member must remain the same as when initially entered.
- Changes to team composition should be emailed to [email protected] until 8:00am (AEDT), Tuesday 29 October. After that, a $10 administration fee will apply per change and there are no guarantees that the correct names will be included results. Please contact us if you have an urgent change in the last week.
- Changes that affect categories or entry fee pricing MUST be communicated to Rapid Ascent, failure to abide may result in disqualification.
- Changes to an entry which result in an increase in entry fee will require the difference to be paid. No refunds will be given for changes from a higher entry fee race/category to a lower entry fee race/category after 8:00am AEDT Monday 14 October.
- Payment for online entries is via 128-bit encrypted credit card transaction.
- Entries received after Friday 4 October 8:00am AEST will NOT receive the complimentary event t-shirt.